These little buddies are deliciously chewy thanks to chia seeds. A small bite goes a long way so I usually cut them into small squares. Keep them in the fridge and away from your flatmates ;).
Make sure your mango is ripe and sweet.
I’m using a ceramic, round pie pan that is about 9″ diameter. A square pan would be better but I don’t have one so I’m improvising!
I hope you’ll enjoy them!
tbsp = tablespoon
1 cup = 200 ml
Makes: about 24 small brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
What you need,
What to do,
- Peel and cut the mango and the banana, then transfer to a big bowl.
- Add cocoa powder and coconut oil to the bowl and blend with a hand blender until you get a smooth texture.
- Blitz the desiccated coconut and chia seeds in a blender to a powder consistency.
- Add the blitzed desiccated coconut and chia seeds to the bowl and mix everything.
- Add goji berries and mix again.
- Transfer to a pie pan covered in baking paper.
- Spread the mixture to create smooth and even surface.
- Sprinkle with a bit of desiccated coconut (optional).
- Put the pie pan into the fridge and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the baking paper and cut the brownies into small squares. Keep them in the fridge.